Think the dating rules in your country are strict? Look at what they have done to these young folks in Indonesia for going on dates before the marriage!
The country lives by Sharia laws. These three young men dated their brides before actually marrying the women. They broke the law, and the punishment was severe and public. They were wiped publicly at the Mosque’s entrances for dating before marriage. We are not talking here about having sexual relations. The girls and guys just went on romantic dates to get to know each other in better before they tie the knot.
The event took place in Indonesian town called Banda Aceh. In front of Al Furqon Mosque. This region had become autonomic in 2001, and they got back to following the old laws, including the Sharia law.
Drug traffickers face here the horrible punishment, but they are not the only one. Public shaming is still used for dating couples. The country fights the immorality, but spanking the adult people for going on dates is ridiculous! However, these people got lashed.
In this country adult, men and ladies cannot even stand close together if they are not married, let alone go dating. Women here cannot go entertaining after 11 p.m. Or they have to be out with their husbands or other men from their family. Certainly, they do not have much fun there so that you can be thankful for your local laws after all!
Latest Nigeria News
- Steve Bannon won't be charged in Florida vote probe
- Israel approves first West Bank settlement since 1999
- What was Cleggy doing whispering on the front bench?
- Education Secretary says Grammars will help deprived
- Major review into car insurance launched after backlash
- DNA database is made up of sex worker samples
- Longer waits for hip operations, warns NHS boss
- Melbourne church destroyed in suspicious fire
- Sherri Papini 'blamed her mom for self-harm in 2003'
- South Sudanese students told to take out braids from hair
- 'Spitting woman' of Manhattan arrested
- Ivanka Trump back in NYC after White House uproar
- The best way to end revenge porn is to stop posing nude
- Michael Flynn seeks immunity for testimony in Russia probe
- Michelle Obama spends day with Native students
- Woman was 'punched and kicked in the back of an Uber'
- Oxford to display more portraits of women after protests
- Oklahoma break-in getaway driver abandoned friends
- Senate's blue wall begins to crumble on Gorsuch vote
- Melbourne pensioner wins right for more welfare benefits
- Teen arrested after 'missing' girl found safe by police
- James Comey's Twitter account is allegedly discovered
- Judge Napolitano returns to Fox after being benched
- Charter of Fundamental Right set to be ditched in Brexit
- Cyclone Debbie flooding NSW and Queensland
- Alabama teen banned from taking grandmother to prom
- Dirty secrets of laundromat: Illicit roubles in London
- Nicola Sturgeon photo similar to Thatcher picture
- Holidaymakers in the Caribbean verbally abuse hotel staff
- Ex-Archbishop of Canterbury calls Trump a Good Samaritan
- Columbia man arrested 6 years after mother was murdered
- Trump names and shames right-wing rebel Republicans
- Penn St trustee slams Sandusky's 'so-called' abuse victims
- Woman, 85, survived FIVE DAYS in the Colorado wilderness
- Trump planned to build a 60-story castle in 1984
- Oldest tattooed couple from Florida are 90 per cent inked
- Roger Daltrey says a 'dead dog' would have beaten Clinton
- FBI pictures reveal aftermath of 9/11 attack on Pentagon
- Professor is disgusted by man who gave seat to soldier
- Couple 'regularly' left their baby in the bath