CCTV Captures Shocking Moment Speeding Motorist Deliberately Runs Over Cyclist In The Netherlands After They Argued Over The Sale Of A Car
- Bike rider, 35, is seen heading down bus lane when driver crashes into him
- Cyclist is sent flying and is currently in hospital with unspecified injuries
- Police in Galeen, Netherlands, released footage in an appeal for witnesses
A speeding motorist ran over a cyclist after they argued over the sale of a car in an apparently deliberate attack captured on CCTV.
The bike rider, aged 35, is seen heading down a bus lane also available to cyclists when the driver crashes into the back of him, sending him flying.
Police in the city of Geleen, part of the southernmost Dutch province of Limburg, released the horrifying footage in a bid to get witnesses to come forward.
The bike rider, aged 35, is seen heading down a bus lane also available to cyclists when the driver crashes into the back of him
The cyclist is sent flying, and is still in hospital under a police guard with unspecified injuries
The bike rider is still in hospital, although police have so far declined to give specific details of his injuries.
He is said to have been involved in an argument with the motorist, a 39-year-old local man, over the sale of a car. A knife was reportedly used during the confrontation.
The car driver went to hospital after the crash with unknown injuries, thought to have been received during the dispute over a vehicle.
The two men are being guarded by police, who say they will both face charges.
Officers said they would like to speak to anyone with knowledge of the collision or the earlier confrontation.
The driver, a 39-year-old local man, is said to have been involved in an argument with the cyclist over the sale of a car. A knife was reportedly used during the confrontation
Officers said they would like to speak to anyone with knowledge of the collision or the earlier argument
Latest Nigeria News
- Steve Bannon won't be charged in Florida vote probe
- Israel approves first West Bank settlement since 1999
- What was Cleggy doing whispering on the front bench?
- Education Secretary says Grammars will help deprived
- Major review into car insurance launched after backlash
- DNA database is made up of sex worker samples
- Longer waits for hip operations, warns NHS boss
- Melbourne church destroyed in suspicious fire
- Sherri Papini 'blamed her mom for self-harm in 2003'
- South Sudanese students told to take out braids from hair
- 'Spitting woman' of Manhattan arrested
- Ivanka Trump back in NYC after White House uproar
- The best way to end revenge porn is to stop posing nude
- Michael Flynn seeks immunity for testimony in Russia probe
- Michelle Obama spends day with Native students
- Woman was 'punched and kicked in the back of an Uber'
- Oxford to display more portraits of women after protests
- Oklahoma break-in getaway driver abandoned friends
- Senate's blue wall begins to crumble on Gorsuch vote
- Melbourne pensioner wins right for more welfare benefits
- Teen arrested after 'missing' girl found safe by police
- James Comey's Twitter account is allegedly discovered
- Judge Napolitano returns to Fox after being benched
- Charter of Fundamental Right set to be ditched in Brexit
- Cyclone Debbie flooding NSW and Queensland
- Alabama teen banned from taking grandmother to prom
- Dirty secrets of laundromat: Illicit roubles in London
- Nicola Sturgeon photo similar to Thatcher picture
- Holidaymakers in the Caribbean verbally abuse hotel staff
- Ex-Archbishop of Canterbury calls Trump a Good Samaritan
- Columbia man arrested 6 years after mother was murdered
- Trump names and shames right-wing rebel Republicans
- Penn St trustee slams Sandusky's 'so-called' abuse victims
- Woman, 85, survived FIVE DAYS in the Colorado wilderness
- Trump planned to build a 60-story castle in 1984
- Oldest tattooed couple from Florida are 90 per cent inked
- Roger Daltrey says a 'dead dog' would have beaten Clinton
- FBI pictures reveal aftermath of 9/11 attack on Pentagon
- Professor is disgusted by man who gave seat to soldier
- Couple 'regularly' left their baby in the bath