She split from her love rat boyfriend Lewis Bloor after he cheated on her on Valentine's Day.
And Marnie Simpson, 25, showed him what he's missing as she stepped out wearing a hot pink swimsuit while in Tenerife.
Showing off her gym-honed figure, she looked incredible in the one-piece which had LA emblazoned on the front.
Feeling down? Newly single Marnie Simpson displayed her figure in pink swimsuit on holiday in Tenerife as she showed cheating ex Lewis Bloor what he's missing
Despite her incredible looks, Marnie appeared a little down in the dumps as she was pictured in the sunshine.
Looking down, she couldn't keep her eyes from her phone as she dealt with the aftermath of her boyfriend's betrayal.
Running her hands through her hair, she looked naturally beautiful as she made her way into a holiday home while taking a call.
Perky posterior: Showing off her gym-honed figure, she looked incredible in the hot pink one-piece which had LA emblazoned on the front
Speaking in her Star magazine column, she admitted: 'It's the worst betrayal and I can't even describe how I feel. I only found out when I was sent the article and it made me feel physically sick.
'I wanted a future with him – kids and even marriage. We'd planned to buy a house together. I'm broken into a million pieces. I feel like I've loved someone who doesn't exist. He doesn't know how to be truthful and will continue to lie until the day he dies. 'I'll never speak to him again.'
Earlier in the week, the scenario led to a tiff between Lewis and Marnie's other ex Aaron Chalmers, who engaged in an increasingly bitter war of words on Twitter with Aaron accusing Lewis of 'sponging £25,000 from Marnie's handbag.'
Marnie then attempted to calm the stormy waters by admitting she 'may have exaggerated things' to Aaron following her split from Lewis.
Taking to Snapchat, she wrote: 'After finding loads of s**t out, I think I might have exaggerated things to Aaron out of anger, meaning the 25k. I was really hurt and think I might have fabricated out of hate. But I can say now, Lewis did not steal £25,000 from us. That is ridiculous.'
The war of words escalated to such an extent that Aaron challenged Lewis to a £20,000 boxing match - which he accepted.
But Marnie - who split from Lewis after he was caught cheating on her on Valentine's Day - is determined it won't take place.
Latest Nigeria News
- Scaffolder's nose sliced by London terrorist Khalid Masood
- Schoolgirl missing with older man in Melbourne
- Cops eye 50 teens in Sydney Cranbrook School rape case
- Cessna plane crashes near a home in Atlanta suburb
- Hillary Clinton celebrates demise of Trumpcare on Twitter
- Mom-of-two delivers one-pound baby before dying of cancer
- The truth about the missing black girls who vanished in DC
- Sydney house prices rising second fastest in the world
- Newborns Romeo and Juliet pose for their first photoshoot
- UC Berkeley philosophy professor 'groped female assistant'
- Sydney police officer trapped inside car after crash
- Vietnamese sandwich shop is roasted for 'homophobic' menu
- Westpac's Martyn Wild resigns over misconduct allegations
- To ordinary Britons Martin McGuinness was a murdering thug
- David Cameron and Boris Johnson leave NY restaurant
- Cadbury's chocolate bars facing further cuts to their size
- Boston woman's stolen wallet returned with cash inside
- Queensland cyclone to be upgraded to Category 4
- Is this why Sydney is no longer a top holiday spot?
- London attacker Masood's first wife was terrified of him
- Francois Fillon's British wife ‘helped forge documents'
- Cheer yourself up with these words by Lakeland shepherd
- The Secret Life Of The Zoo gives insight into elephants
- Crocodile that mauled Queensland's Lee De Paauw captured
- Oregon woman sexually assaulted passenger on flight
- Belinda Van Krevel would swap her quiet life for jail cell
- Vigil held for boy mauled by Pitbull in Murray River
- Democrats mock House Republicans for healthcare failure
- Wisconsin woman filmed after drug overdose speaks out
- FBI expand search to Georgetown county for Drexel case
- London terror: JustGiving will skim 5% from hero's page
- Illegal immigrant 'strangled woman to death in her home'
- Questions on who will inherit Zara founders fashion empire
- NY movie producer claims vixen conned him out of $1.2m
- Police shoot homeless man threatening kids in Baltimore
- How the life of the London terror attacker changed
- London terror: Fourth victim's family say he was broken
- Badly behaved pupils are kept hidden from Ofsted
- Prankster makes plea for a 12-foot statue of Paul Walker
- Refugee advocate in her 60s marries asylum seeker, 31