You’ve probably heard about the gospel of coconut oil and we’re here to confirm that it’s true.
Coconut oil is definitely one of nature’s best gifts to us, and there are endless ways to use coconut oil in your daily life. Asides the fact that it is organic and healthy, it is also great for skin care.
Here are eight ways you can incorporate coconut oil into your beauty routine.
1. Coconut oil can be used as a hair mask
After shampooing, run a generous amount of oil through your wet hair strands and then let it sit for five minutes before you rinse. This would help to add moisture to your hair, and keep it healthy, shiny and bouncy.
2. Coconut Oil can be used as a body oil
Tired of buying expensive body creams who seem to provide no solutions? Coconut oil is the perfect solution for all your skin problems. The creamy texture of the oil makes it perfect for moisturising. The best way to get results is to apply it gently while your skin is still slightly damp. It will make your skin smooth and supple and leave you smelling amazing all day.
3. Coconut Oil can be used as lip balm
Want succulent lips? Coconut oil is just the thing you need. Dry chapped lips do not stand a chance against coconut oil. It is very hydrating and long lasting. Lightly apply a small amount of oil, rub it in with your finger and you’re good to go!
4. Coconut Oil can be used as a cuticle softener
Use coconut oil to soften your cuticles and say bye to ugly looking cuticles. On manicure day, make sure you include coconut oil in your routine to get amazing results. All you have to do is rub a small amount into your cuticles. The coconut oil will help strengthen your nails and leave your hands looking more beautiful and healthy.
5. Coconut Oil can be used as under eye cream
The skin under your eyes is very delicate and tender. Applying coconut oil gently to this area, every night before bed would help to prevent fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles.
6. Coconut Oil can be used as a natural skin highlighter
Who says you have to wear makeup to glow? To make your face glow naturally, dab a little coconut oil on the top of your cheekbones. It will leave you shining radiantly.
7. Coconut Oil can be used as body scrub
A mixture of coconut oil and sea salt or sugar is a great exfoliator. All you have to do is rub the scrub all over your skin. This will remove dead skin cells and leave your skin feeling baby soft.
8. Coconut Oil can be used as shaving cream
Ran out of shaving cream? Coconut oil to the rescue! All you have to do is rub the oil onto your legs before shaving. The razor will glide smoothly, allowing for a neat shave and your legs will be moisturised from the oil in the process.
Latest Nigeria News
- Steve Bannon won't be charged in Florida vote probe
- Israel approves first West Bank settlement since 1999
- What was Cleggy doing whispering on the front bench?
- Education Secretary says Grammars will help deprived
- Major review into car insurance launched after backlash
- DNA database is made up of sex worker samples
- Longer waits for hip operations, warns NHS boss
- Melbourne church destroyed in suspicious fire
- Sherri Papini 'blamed her mom for self-harm in 2003'
- South Sudanese students told to take out braids from hair
- 'Spitting woman' of Manhattan arrested
- Ivanka Trump back in NYC after White House uproar
- The best way to end revenge porn is to stop posing nude
- Michael Flynn seeks immunity for testimony in Russia probe
- Michelle Obama spends day with Native students
- Woman was 'punched and kicked in the back of an Uber'
- Oxford to display more portraits of women after protests
- Oklahoma break-in getaway driver abandoned friends
- Senate's blue wall begins to crumble on Gorsuch vote
- Melbourne pensioner wins right for more welfare benefits
- Teen arrested after 'missing' girl found safe by police
- James Comey's Twitter account is allegedly discovered
- Judge Napolitano returns to Fox after being benched
- Charter of Fundamental Right set to be ditched in Brexit
- Cyclone Debbie flooding NSW and Queensland
- Alabama teen banned from taking grandmother to prom
- Dirty secrets of laundromat: Illicit roubles in London
- Nicola Sturgeon photo similar to Thatcher picture
- Holidaymakers in the Caribbean verbally abuse hotel staff
- Ex-Archbishop of Canterbury calls Trump a Good Samaritan
- Columbia man arrested 6 years after mother was murdered
- Trump names and shames right-wing rebel Republicans
- Penn St trustee slams Sandusky's 'so-called' abuse victims
- Woman, 85, survived FIVE DAYS in the Colorado wilderness
- Trump planned to build a 60-story castle in 1984
- Oldest tattooed couple from Florida are 90 per cent inked
- Roger Daltrey says a 'dead dog' would have beaten Clinton
- FBI pictures reveal aftermath of 9/11 attack on Pentagon
- Professor is disgusted by man who gave seat to soldier
- Couple 'regularly' left their baby in the bath