We’ve gone from the simple fresh face to the contouring and highlighting craze of the past year. But it seems that trend is slowly fading away. And will soon be replaced by the latest in makeup trends: Non-touring.
What is this non-touring I speak of? Well, non-touring is a new way of contouring and highlighting your face that leaves it looking natural and dewy. Many stars are getting into the non-touring trend:
They look nearly natural, right? Now, here’s how you can get this look for yourself:
1. A primer
Primer is that makeup item we apply on our faces before anything else. It helps your makeup stay on for the entire day. Apply your primer like you do always.
Now apply your foundation.
Take your contour palette and use the highlighting powder to finish this look. Apply your highlighter on your cheekbone, forehead, nose, and cupid’s bow.
Don’t forget to get your eyebrows and lipstick in shape to complete this look.
Latest Nigeria News
- Scaffolder's nose sliced by London terrorist Khalid Masood
- Schoolgirl missing with older man in Melbourne
- Cops eye 50 teens in Sydney Cranbrook School rape case
- Cessna plane crashes near a home in Atlanta suburb
- Hillary Clinton celebrates demise of Trumpcare on Twitter
- Mom-of-two delivers one-pound baby before dying of cancer
- The truth about the missing black girls who vanished in DC
- Sydney house prices rising second fastest in the world
- Newborns Romeo and Juliet pose for their first photoshoot
- UC Berkeley philosophy professor 'groped female assistant'
- Sydney police officer trapped inside car after crash
- Vietnamese sandwich shop is roasted for 'homophobic' menu
- Westpac's Martyn Wild resigns over misconduct allegations
- To ordinary Britons Martin McGuinness was a murdering thug
- David Cameron and Boris Johnson leave NY restaurant
- Cadbury's chocolate bars facing further cuts to their size
- Boston woman's stolen wallet returned with cash inside
- Queensland cyclone to be upgraded to Category 4
- Is this why Sydney is no longer a top holiday spot?
- London attacker Masood's first wife was terrified of him
- Francois Fillon's British wife ‘helped forge documents'
- Cheer yourself up with these words by Lakeland shepherd
- The Secret Life Of The Zoo gives insight into elephants
- Crocodile that mauled Queensland's Lee De Paauw captured
- Oregon woman sexually assaulted passenger on flight
- Belinda Van Krevel would swap her quiet life for jail cell
- Vigil held for boy mauled by Pitbull in Murray River
- Democrats mock House Republicans for healthcare failure
- Wisconsin woman filmed after drug overdose speaks out
- FBI expand search to Georgetown county for Drexel case
- London terror: JustGiving will skim 5% from hero's page
- Illegal immigrant 'strangled woman to death in her home'
- Questions on who will inherit Zara founders fashion empire
- NY movie producer claims vixen conned him out of $1.2m
- Police shoot homeless man threatening kids in Baltimore
- How the life of the London terror attacker changed
- London terror: Fourth victim's family say he was broken
- Badly behaved pupils are kept hidden from Ofsted
- Prankster makes plea for a 12-foot statue of Paul Walker
- Refugee advocate in her 60s marries asylum seeker, 31