A killer who kicked a boy to death has boasted about the murder in messages sent from a phone smuggled into prison.
Jordan McCready, from North Ayrshire, Scotland, was given a life sentence in 2012 for killing 13-year-old Jon Wilson.
But shocking messages McCready, 23, sent to a woman on Facebook appear to show he has little remorse for his crime.
Killer Jordan McCready (pictured left in prison) sent messages joking about his crime from his cell. He was jailed for life in 2012 for kicking a schoolboy to death
The woman received the vile messages after she accidentally added McCready, who was using a false name online, as a friend on the social network.
From his cell in Lanarkshire's HMP Shotts, McCready sent the woman a picture of his feet, commenting they had 'done yer boy'.
After the woman slammed him over the messaged, he taunted her saying 'I'm coming for you' and 'How's Jon doing?'.
He also threatened to rape the woman and wrote: 'Kick to kill, stab for a laugh.'
McCready attacked schoolboy Jon while high on a cocktail of alcohol and drugs, telling police how he 'jumped up and down' on his head.
McCready (left after his arrest) attacked schoolboy Jon Wilson while high on alcohol and drugs
He has repeatedly sent messages from inside jail, boasting last year about his 'hotel lifestyle' and saying he'd be 'back on the streets in no time'.
Last year he posted a photo captioned: 'Eazzzzzzy Dayyzzz'.
The Scottish Prison Service said: 'Possessing a mobile phone in prison is a criminal offence.
'If we receive information that prisoners are in possession of such devices, we will take all appropriate action and report it to the relevant authorities.'
Latest Nigeria News
- Kasich says Trump needs to work with Democrats
- Georgia couple battles for the right to give surname Allah
- Daily Show's Trevor Noah mocks Queensland crocodile teen
- Woman killed two and injured another while high on drugs
- Australia's biggest dog Baron has qualified as a therapist
- Joan Crawford plot to kill Bette Davis' Oscar chances
- Trump didn't 'care' or 'know' about healthcare
- White House denies claim Trump gave Merkel $374B NATO bill
- The moment a flying sheet of ice destroys a windshield
- Two Australian men charged over $101 million ice bust
- Queenslanders ask category 4 Cyclone Debbie to bring it on
- Captain Cook's 1770 wine-stained vest goes up for sale
- Narre Warren woman attacked with an AXE at Westfield mall
- 'Everest has better web speed than parts of the UK'
- Coca-Cola diverts 'blame for obesity from sugar'
- Ted Koppel says Sean Hannity is bad for America on CBS
- Darwin rattled by 5.3 magnitude earthquake
- Sydney Trains boss warns terror attack is a real danger
- My prayers for jailed Marine, by former archbishop
- Leaving the EU will strengthen the union says PM
- Surfer, 23, misdiagnosed with asthma has tuberculosis
- London attacker Khalid Masood's friends reveal upbringing
- Detective claims Madeleine's abductor is being shielded
- Aunt raises three girls of her sister killed by a van
- When Joan Crawford met Mamacita: German immigrant maid
- Pete Evans hits back at Australian Medical Association
- One Nation’s Pauline Hanson to go on strike over sugar
- Sydney Greenpeace protest at Commonwealth Bank in CBD
- ISIS celebrate the Westminster terror attack to recruit
- Fears of a terror attack in London keep tourists away
- Sprint car driver, 42, killed in Florida speedway crash
- Nine in ten councils putting up tax bills next month
- Three arrested in alleged sexual assault case of child
- Trump supporter hits anti-fascist protester with MAGA flag
- Westminster killer's two daughters
- Westminster killer was flagged as a potential extremist
- Dog mourns death of his master who was gunned down
- Harry's in a hurry to move Meghan into his new home
- Transport officer drops to ground as man pulls out a gun
- Cameron aide's uber 'cover up'