7-Year-Old Boy Suffers From Rare Skin Disorder That Is Turning His Hands And Feet Into “Trees” (+Photos)
Ripon Sarker is suffering from a rare skin condition caused by human papillomaviruses, an infection which results in the growth of scaly warts.
The 7-year-old boy from Bangladeshi, who was first affected when he was only three months old was admitted to Dhaka Medical College Hospital for treatment for the first time on August 20, as his family were too poor to afford the medical attention required.
The warts has grown to the extent that the boy cannot even walk or eat by himself. Fortunately, doctors are hopeful that his hands and feet are operable. They explained that the child’s family is extremely poor and the boy has lacked the nutrition necessary for his physical development, which contributed to the disease.
Latest Nigeria News
- Trump ditched Obamacare repeal because it was a bad deal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions: Sanctuary cities must end
- Man wanted over St Helens hit-and-run death 'fled country'
- NFL owners approve Raiders' move from Oakland to Las Vegas
- Mother bear intervenes to stop water fight between cubs
- Workers help find wedding rings at New Jersey dump
- Incredible footage shows Cyclone Debbie from outer space
- NHS's £400k pay out after woman made redundant on holiday
- Body language expert on the PM and Nicola Sturgeon's meet
- Oregon cheerleader dies after getting trapped under log
- British man 'choked to death with a candlestick'
- Mystery as 'tribesman' is spotted scurrying from bushes
- Twitter mocks Sean Spicer for having food in his teeth
- Donald Trump's approval ratings hit a new low of 36%
- 'It was inevitable somebody would die at that hospital'
- Mummified 500-year-old Chinese official corpse unearthed
- Watton teen makes cancer recovery after using cannabis oil
- Kentucky town Lynch is near-abandoned after 100 years
- Obama press secretary Josh Earnest trashes President Trump
- Maryland girl faces charges for planning school shooting
- Manchester cyclist smashes car's windscreen with OWN BIKE
- Seahawks' Trevone Boykin arrested after Dallas car crash
- Florida dog is covered with gift wrap
- NYPD cop prepare to sue boss for demanding threesome
- Millionaire gets rid of everything to live in Airbnbs
- Looming government shutdown facing Trump and House GOP
- Leading breast surgeon accused of unnecessary operations
- Father furious after cafe staff call wife a 'freak'
- California apartment building erupts in flames
- Bournemouth soldier 'stabbed his ex-girlfriend 11 times'
- Aaron Hernandez's older brother to testify at murder trial
- London terrorist's mother condemns his actions
- Online groomer caught by web vigilantes avoids jail
- Aaron Hernandez thought club promoters were 'snitches'
- Megyn Kelly enjoys fun in the sun on Hawaiian vacation
- Music teacher and mom-of-five murdered in her home
- Two drivers hurl litter at each other in Scotland
- Jared Kushner will speak to Senate about Russian contacts
- Heart-warming moment seals return to the sea in Cornwall
- London terror attacker tried to run somebody over in 1990s