The 2014 Toyota Highlander has come a long way since it was first produced over a decade ago in 2001.
The latest redesign is attractive, both on the outside and the inside, and Toyota seems to have carefully considered just about everything as far as making it one of the best family vehicles on the market is concerned.
The 2014 incorporates the very latest advanced safety features, as well as amazing media technology capabilities. The fact that eight people can sit comfortably in the car and enjoy all the new features is a credit to Toyota.
There are five levels available of the 2014 Toyota Highlander, ranging from the most basic LE model at just under $30,000, through to the Hybrid Limited at just over $47,000. No matter which option you go for, all the models come with a 6-speed ECT automatic transmission and Four-Wheel-Drive.
On entering the Highlander, you will be struck by the very snazzy, very handy 8-inch touch-screen display. Keeping drivers warm is also high on Toyota’s list of features, so they offer heated front seats, and an option for a heated steering wheel, and heated second-row seats.
One of the keywords for the 2014 Toyota Highlander has to be ‘space,’ and lots of it! The center console alone has a 24.5 liter capacity to hold over-sized items. The seats inside are wide and very comfortable, with massive legroom no matter what the status of the front seats.
There are many nice frills that come as standard in all models of the 2014 Toyota Highlander. For example, the handy backup camera and the amazing new Entune Audio System with Bluetooth and advanced voice technology.
The standard warranty offered by Toyota is for 36 months or 36,000 miles. The powertrain option rises to 60 months or 60,000 miles. All corrosion issues are covered as well, and free factory scheduled maintenance tops off an amazing package.
All-in-all, the Toyota Highlander is a great family vehicle, and well worth taking on a test drive.
Latest Nigeria News
- Rooster chases little girl around yard in Australia
- London terror attack: Doctors RAN from hospital to victims
- Queen Mary ship 'in urgent need of $300M in repairs'
- Tigerair offer $49 flights to Whitsundays
- Ivanka Trump AND Jared Kushner enjoy early morning date
- Florida family dies after car crashes into disabled semi
- Nationwide offers parents chance to get children on ladder
- Scrap the triple lock on pensions, ministers urged
- Caliphate will be 'rubbing hands with glee'
- IRA victims' families denounce Martin McGuinness tributes
- How one open gate let knife maniac in to kill
- World leaders offer UK support after London terror attack
- Jason Day breaks down as he reveals mum is battling cancer
- Tory MP films London terror attack as gunshots are heard
- Theresa May says Britain wont give in to terror attacks
- Video shows Cash Me Ousside girl scrapping with her mother
- Obama administration surveilled Trump transition team
- Intel chiefs in Congress go to war after Trump spy brief
- Queen cancels visit to Scotland Yard after London terror
- ISIS supporters celebrate London terror attack
- Driver fractures woman's skull after failing to look right
- Katie Hopkins on the London terror attack
- Mom's harrowing 911 call about unresponsive babies
- Unlicensed security guard roaming Bourke St with a gun
- Flinders Street Station in lockdown for ‘safety check’
- Footage shows London's Westminster Bridge carnage
- Moment police officer realises colleague stabbed to death
- Costco sues Titleist for right to sell budget golf balls
- Attack succeeds despite years of increased security
- Police scramble to south London Kennington tube station
- Dashcam video shows cop being beaten by two brothers
- Teenage Ivanka Trump found hiding in Aspen hotel with boy
- Man sentenced to death for rape and murder of Nevada girl
- Donald Trump Jr reacts to London terror attack
- No Australians believed to be hurt in London terror attack
- Delivery driver is cleared over death of girl, four
- Humiliation as Channel 4 incorrectly name London attacker
- President Trump frowns to look like Winston Chuirchill
- Westminster attacker drove Hyundai registered in Essex
- Kentucky teen accused of sexually assault on school bus