The 2014 Toyota Highlander has come a long way since it was first produced over a decade ago in 2001.
The latest redesign is attractive, both on the outside and the inside, and Toyota seems to have carefully considered just about everything as far as making it one of the best family vehicles on the market is concerned.
The 2014 incorporates the very latest advanced safety features, as well as amazing media technology capabilities. The fact that eight people can sit comfortably in the car and enjoy all the new features is a credit to Toyota.
There are five levels available of the 2014 Toyota Highlander, ranging from the most basic LE model at just under $30,000, through to the Hybrid Limited at just over $47,000. No matter which option you go for, all the models come with a 6-speed ECT automatic transmission and Four-Wheel-Drive.
On entering the Highlander, you will be struck by the very snazzy, very handy 8-inch touch-screen display. Keeping drivers warm is also high on Toyota’s list of features, so they offer heated front seats, and an option for a heated steering wheel, and heated second-row seats.
One of the keywords for the 2014 Toyota Highlander has to be ‘space,’ and lots of it! The center console alone has a 24.5 liter capacity to hold over-sized items. The seats inside are wide and very comfortable, with massive legroom no matter what the status of the front seats.
There are many nice frills that come as standard in all models of the 2014 Toyota Highlander. For example, the handy backup camera and the amazing new Entune Audio System with Bluetooth and advanced voice technology.
The standard warranty offered by Toyota is for 36 months or 36,000 miles. The powertrain option rises to 60 months or 60,000 miles. All corrosion issues are covered as well, and free factory scheduled maintenance tops off an amazing package.
All-in-all, the Toyota Highlander is a great family vehicle, and well worth taking on a test drive.
Latest Nigeria News
- Man survives having nail HAMMERED into brain in China
- Restaurant owner 'attacked woman with a stiletto in Essex'
- Trump says he has a military operation on the border
- Birmingham mother who killed daughter detained indefintely
- Richard Spencer KICKED OUT of CPAC
- Shia LaBeouf’s anti-Trump livestream taken down
- All-American boy lands role in $100m Chinese blockbuster
- August deadline for Trump's major tax reform is revealed
- FlyBe plane crash lands on the runway at Amsterdam airport
- Thousands of commuters stranded by Storm Doris
- Police find £1m cannabis factory in Wiltshire
- Americans are 'being driven insane by social media'
- Scots man who registered 26 non-existent births faces jail
- MP weeps in Commons as he tells of cousin's killing by IRA
- Trump campaign chairman 'blackmail' texts about Russia
- Alabama man 'killed son because he abused granddaughter'
- Suspected killer of Stephen Laurence member of drugs gang
- Moment moggy slides straight off a desk
- Orange reptiles may have changed color due to rusty pipes
- Netflix is accused of 'glorifying suicide'
- Mother used Facebook to lure men to her flat and rob them
- Shaun Walmsley escaping from prison guards on CCTV
- Four arrested in starvation death of 9-year-old boy
- David Einhorn 'separates from wife'
- 'Cannibal' frat boy's Dr. Phil interview to be released
- Germany arrests man suspected of planning Islamist attack
- Dramatic moment horse is rescued from a smelly septic tank
- Californian girl in coma as tree falls on her in storm
- Novak Djokovic is caught bickering with his wife Jelena
- Chinese companies rush to name products after Ivanka Trump
- Redundant son is rescued by his MOTHER who bought the firm
- Steve Mnuchin shows autograph for first time
- Protest planned over 'sexist' billboard
- Stonemason finds 19th century time capsule in slab of rock
- Amazon applies for liquor license for Seattle drive-thru
- Asylum seekers charged with gang rape will NOT be deported
- California couple charged with strangling toddler to death
- Fascinating WW1 snaps show failed POW escape bids
- Accrington woman who sent ex fake baby scan faces jail
- Man disposed of body lice in UC Berkeley buildings