Jennifer Hudson was among the star-studded guests at Ciara 's wedding to NFL star Russell Wilson in the UK on Wednesday, and Wendy Williams has been left wondering when she will ever get her big day.
The couple have been engaged for eight years and have not tied the knot yet, but do share an adorable son David Jr. together.
Of Ciara's fairytale wedding, LaLa Vasquez and Kelly Rowland were bridesmaids for Ciara, while Jennifer Hudson was among the family and friends in attendance.
Wendy Williams is shocked to see that JHud and her fiance David haven't tied the knot
Ciara and Russell Wilson tied the knot on Wednesday
“Jennifer Hudson was there, she wasn't a bridesmaid, she was looking beautiful,” Wendy said, as she showed a picture of her fiance David Otunga and their son David Jr.
“Jennifer, this is another wedding, this is another couple that's getting married while you and your gorgeous husband David are still engaged for 150 years. I don't know what's going on, the boy (her son) is getting older and older.”
Back in 2014, Jennifer spoke to Wendy about her feelings towards marriage, as the chat show host quizzed her on why they hadn't said 'I do'.
“Well the ring is still there and we will get married one day but again, my thing is, once I get married, I don’t believe in divorce. And so when I get married, it’s for good. We want to be completely sure we’re together, we’re happy and when it’s time,” the Oscar-winning star said.
Just hours after saying 'I do', Ciara shared her first wedding picture.
The happy couple said their vows at a lavish ceremony at Peckforton Castle in Liverpool, England.
The star stunned in a Roberto Cavalli dress, designed specifically for the event by the luxury brand's creative director Peter Dundas.
The gorgeous gown featured tie-up detailing across the cleavage and flowing, lace wing sleeves.
Ciara’s sporting a huge grin in the snap as she and her hubby walk down the aisle hand-in-hand.
“We are The Wilsons!” she captured the loving shot.
Jennifer Hudson was just one of the special guests at the nuptials, taking to Instagram to share a snap as she headed to the ceremony.
She wrote on the photo sharing site: "I got the walking down the stairs part in this dress ! Now I really gotta figure out how to walk back up the stairs ! Dress by @csiriano (sic)"
Meanwhile, Ciara, 30, was reportedly feeling the nerves earlier this morning.
A source said at the time: "Ciara has been getting ready all morning. She has all of her bridesmaids helping her.
"It was hard for her to sleep last night. She is so nervous but so excited for today."
Earlier in the week, the couple held a rehearsal dinner at the city's Titanic Hotel and "couldn't keep their hands off each other" throughout the party.
An insider shared: "The rehearsal dinner was beautiful. Ciara and Russell couldn't keep their hands off of each other. The love was strong in the room.
"Russell and Ciara said a few words to their guest thanking them for coming to Liverpool for this special occasion. Kelly [Rowland] and Lala [Vasquez] were helping Ciara before hand get ready and haven't left her side."
Latest Nigeria News
- Dogs bark through gate but quickly back down when it opens
- Agriculture, homebuilders, and golf resisted water rule
- Pigeon flies straight into an oncoming car in Farnborough
- Luton officer who had sex with rape victim is thrown out
- THREE suns appear in the sky due to an optical illusion
- Web designer stole £100,000 from TV star boss's firm
- Neighbours bemused after sightings of a NAKED female clown
- Shopper got criminal record after picking up £20 note
- Male nurse 'secretly made videos of naked female patients'
- Viewers laugh at woman's video as she peels off face mask
- Wild elephants caught mating in infrared footage
- Mother says fellow parent sent racist texts to daughter
- DNA test shows Subway items may contain 50% chicken
- Hatton Garden raiders plotted raid 5 years earlier
- George W. Bush lashes out at 'racism' in the Trump era
- 17-year-old Rover 45 sells for less than price of a pint
- Pupils punished for sharing nude photo of school director
- Mom who adopted Filipino baby born without arms or legs
- Siblings fell to death as parent dropped them by accident
- Teen brothers 'smash up Girl Scout stand over $20 debt'
- Trevor Noah buys Manhattan penthouse for a cool $10million
- Adam Johnson girlfriend Stacey Flounders arrives at court
- Italian DJ takes his own life at Swiss suicide clinic
- MIT student wins College Jeopardy! with hilarious response
- Trump builds Marine One helipad at Mar-a-Lago club
- Thara John Memory 'sexually abused 2 women, 2 girls'
- Etna volcano erupts in eastern Sicily
- Jared and Kay Jewelers employees 'sexually harassed'
- Green pays £363MILLION to settle up the BHS pension scheme
- Council worker 'called his Muslim colleague a "raghead"'
- Trump denies 'major leak' problem in the White House
- BFI release home movie of super-rich family in Arbroath
- Footballer is cleared of bullying besotted girl into sex
- The SAS mission to destroy Argentinian Exocet missiles
- Fly-tippers dump a CARAVAN on a rural roadside
- Jon Stewart tells the media to end obsession with Trump
- UFO believers go nuts over Tasmania 'fireball' video
- Father, 34, dies after he was stabbed in the heart
- 'Cannibal' frat boy cries in unaired Dr. Phil interview
- Kate McCann branded 'a dreadful mother' by Karen Matthews