Jennifer Hudson was among the star-studded guests at Ciara 's wedding to NFL star Russell Wilson in the UK on Wednesday, and Wendy Williams has been left wondering when she will ever get her big day.
The couple have been engaged for eight years and have not tied the knot yet, but do share an adorable son David Jr. together.
Of Ciara's fairytale wedding, LaLa Vasquez and Kelly Rowland were bridesmaids for Ciara, while Jennifer Hudson was among the family and friends in attendance.
Wendy Williams is shocked to see that JHud and her fiance David haven't tied the knot
Ciara and Russell Wilson tied the knot on Wednesday
“Jennifer Hudson was there, she wasn't a bridesmaid, she was looking beautiful,” Wendy said, as she showed a picture of her fiance David Otunga and their son David Jr.
“Jennifer, this is another wedding, this is another couple that's getting married while you and your gorgeous husband David are still engaged for 150 years. I don't know what's going on, the boy (her son) is getting older and older.”
Back in 2014, Jennifer spoke to Wendy about her feelings towards marriage, as the chat show host quizzed her on why they hadn't said 'I do'.
“Well the ring is still there and we will get married one day but again, my thing is, once I get married, I don’t believe in divorce. And so when I get married, it’s for good. We want to be completely sure we’re together, we’re happy and when it’s time,” the Oscar-winning star said.
Just hours after saying 'I do', Ciara shared her first wedding picture.
The happy couple said their vows at a lavish ceremony at Peckforton Castle in Liverpool, England.
The star stunned in a Roberto Cavalli dress, designed specifically for the event by the luxury brand's creative director Peter Dundas.
The gorgeous gown featured tie-up detailing across the cleavage and flowing, lace wing sleeves.
Ciara’s sporting a huge grin in the snap as she and her hubby walk down the aisle hand-in-hand.
“We are The Wilsons!” she captured the loving shot.
Jennifer Hudson was just one of the special guests at the nuptials, taking to Instagram to share a snap as she headed to the ceremony.
She wrote on the photo sharing site: "I got the walking down the stairs part in this dress ! Now I really gotta figure out how to walk back up the stairs ! Dress by @csiriano (sic)"
Meanwhile, Ciara, 30, was reportedly feeling the nerves earlier this morning.
A source said at the time: "Ciara has been getting ready all morning. She has all of her bridesmaids helping her.
"It was hard for her to sleep last night. She is so nervous but so excited for today."
Earlier in the week, the couple held a rehearsal dinner at the city's Titanic Hotel and "couldn't keep their hands off each other" throughout the party.
An insider shared: "The rehearsal dinner was beautiful. Ciara and Russell couldn't keep their hands off of each other. The love was strong in the room.
"Russell and Ciara said a few words to their guest thanking them for coming to Liverpool for this special occasion. Kelly [Rowland] and Lala [Vasquez] were helping Ciara before hand get ready and haven't left her side."
Latest Nigeria News
- Steve Bannon won't be charged in Florida vote probe
- Israel approves first West Bank settlement since 1999
- What was Cleggy doing whispering on the front bench?
- Education Secretary says Grammars will help deprived
- Major review into car insurance launched after backlash
- DNA database is made up of sex worker samples
- Longer waits for hip operations, warns NHS boss
- Melbourne church destroyed in suspicious fire
- Sherri Papini 'blamed her mom for self-harm in 2003'
- South Sudanese students told to take out braids from hair
- 'Spitting woman' of Manhattan arrested
- Ivanka Trump back in NYC after White House uproar
- The best way to end revenge porn is to stop posing nude
- Michael Flynn seeks immunity for testimony in Russia probe
- Michelle Obama spends day with Native students
- Woman was 'punched and kicked in the back of an Uber'
- Oxford to display more portraits of women after protests
- Oklahoma break-in getaway driver abandoned friends
- Senate's blue wall begins to crumble on Gorsuch vote
- Melbourne pensioner wins right for more welfare benefits
- Teen arrested after 'missing' girl found safe by police
- James Comey's Twitter account is allegedly discovered
- Judge Napolitano returns to Fox after being benched
- Charter of Fundamental Right set to be ditched in Brexit
- Cyclone Debbie flooding NSW and Queensland
- Alabama teen banned from taking grandmother to prom
- Dirty secrets of laundromat: Illicit roubles in London
- Nicola Sturgeon photo similar to Thatcher picture
- Holidaymakers in the Caribbean verbally abuse hotel staff
- Ex-Archbishop of Canterbury calls Trump a Good Samaritan
- Columbia man arrested 6 years after mother was murdered
- Trump names and shames right-wing rebel Republicans
- Penn St trustee slams Sandusky's 'so-called' abuse victims
- Woman, 85, survived FIVE DAYS in the Colorado wilderness
- Trump planned to build a 60-story castle in 1984
- Oldest tattooed couple from Florida are 90 per cent inked
- Roger Daltrey says a 'dead dog' would have beaten Clinton
- FBI pictures reveal aftermath of 9/11 attack on Pentagon
- Professor is disgusted by man who gave seat to soldier
- Couple 'regularly' left their baby in the bath